We are providing some of the most important points about PrepaidGiftBalance.
What are the key points to keep in mind when using PrepaidGiftBalance
- Know your balance available. If the card is used for more than the available amount, it will decline.
- Know is the card is from VISA or MasterCard.
- Virtually anywhere, whether you use it online or just for a select group of retailers.
- After registration, you will be directed to further guide about the use of the card.
- Note the cardholder’s card number and the no-deposit number on the back of the prepaid card (and on the contact page of this website) and keep this manual in a separate location.
- User will need this thing if they lose the card or if it gets stolen.
- Choose the loans instead of the debts if the option is specified.
What happens if my PrepaidGiftBalance is lost?
- Call the appropriate support for your prepaid card and enter the 16-digit card number.
- You should get a new one with the balance when you contact customer service.
- You must request a replacement card within 2 weeks of the last date.
- The first one is free, although any additional replacement will be charged.
- Replacement cards are usually sent by mail within one week.
You should always ask the point-of-sale merchant to inform the cardholder about the toll-free number on the back of the card.
Where can I see a summary of my transactions?
History of recent transactions is available, see the My Maps page. 30-day transaction history is also available.
Is the information on the official website safe?
All information sent by the site is protected by SSL. Information sent online is safe using the latest security measures.
We hope to provide you with all necessary information about PrepaidGiftBalance. If you have any questions, please contact the company.